More on Instagram
After 2 years of development, we are proud to introduce the new Fuel PARATROOPS boots. We have achieved the goal of putting on the market boots inspired by US WWII M43 Combat Boots, often referred to as “double buckle boots”, ready to become your “brother in arms” on your motorcycle rides wherever you go.
The new Fuel PARATROOPS allows you to walk and ride in comfort and safety. Their asymmetric design makes them unique and at the same time functional...why? because riders know that using the gear lever wears the left boot, so it has been reinforced with an extra layer of leather. In addition to the toe, the ankle and heel have also been reinforced too on the inside with special polyurethane pieces to protect you from possible impact.
The new Fuel PARATROOPS are made by real artisan with high-quality leather, heavy-duty buckles, frontal impact protection in cap toe, high wear-resistant & antislip sole.
So pick your size and face life with confidence, a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step... and first gear!
- Leather: Full-grain calf leather vegetable tanned.
- Sole: Leather sole with high resistant antislip rubber inserts & lock-stiched system.
- Interior: Lining of bovine with soft support.
- Insole: Bovine leather with latex support for comfort.
- The toe, ankles and heel have been reinforced on the inside with polyurethane parts
- Last: EE, Rounded toe.
Sizing tip: Get out a ruler and use the size guide below. The boots run about a size smaller than most other European sizes. They are not wide in the toe box, so if in doubt, go up a size.