Terms and Conditions
- We accept returns up to 30 days after receipt of goods
- Returned goods must be accompanied by a completed returns form.
- Returned goods must be unused & supplied with their original packaging, any items returned without packaging may be liable for an administration charge. Customers are responsible for ensuring returns arrive in good condition.
- We cannot accept returns of items that have been personalized e.g. special order
- Goods must be returned with relevant promotional/free gifts, bar any literature.
- Fuel Motorcycles reserves the right to refuse the return or refund of goods deemed to have been purchased for anything other than private use. This includes agencies, individuals and companies using the Fuel Motorcycles ecommerce platform and returns process to procure goods for commercial purposes.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with shipping your product back to us.
- For all buyers, you have the option of shipping with the carrier of your choice back to us. we recommend a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. UPS usually has the lowest fees for bulky items, while USPS is usually best for small items.
- All shipments must be made prepaid, packages arriving COD will be rejected.
- If you wish for a refund of the amount, the maximum term for requesting a refund is of 30 working days as of the date of reception of the order. The product has to be checked by Fuel Motorcycles and must be in non used condition and with the original packaging.
- The refund will be made using the original payment method.
- If you receive a defective product you must contact to Fuel Motorcycles. Once Fuel Motorcycles checks the product it will be changed immediately by a new brand article. Fuel Motorcycles assumes the shipments costs.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with shipping your product back to us, but we will pay to get the exchange back to you.
Fuel Motorcycles USA
DFW Moto Liberty LLC
15402 Midway Road Addison, TX. 75001