More on Instagram
Imagine a flat piece of land with an oval-shaped track marked on it. Young people hungry for speed, pushing their limits to see who can go around the fastest without brakes. Flat track racing has been around for nearly a century and it is possibly the oldest form of motorcycle racing still in existence. The Fuel Sidewaze leather jacket wants to be a reminder and a homage of those times and spirit. Thanks to the high-quality buffalo suede leather, this jacket not only protects but also gains a unique patina as it ages over the course of time. The jackets are waxed individually, giving each one its unique character.
PROTECTION / TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 100% Full grain Buffalo suede leather outer shell
- 300 GSM 100% Cotton twill inner shell.
- CE certified Level 2 removable body armour
- YKK Japanese made brass zippers
- Nickel-free brass buttons
- Waxed processing for pronounced look
Sizing tip: The European cut on this jacket runs a little narrow in the chest. Best to order one size up.