PROTECT YOUR ASSETS!
Great looking pair of retro style riding gloves that keep looking better the more you wear them.
▷ TOP FEATURES ◁
100% cowhide leather
100% cowhide construction for excellent abrasion resistance.
Stitched accordion baffles on index and middle fingers for added flexibility.
Suede details add timeless style and an extra layer of essential abrasion protection.
▪ Certificate CE - EN13594:2015 Level 1 KP
▪ 100% cowhide construction for excellent abrasion resistance.
▪ Breathable perforated glove for warm weather rides.
▪ Integrated PVC knuckle armor for protection against crashes.
▪ Anatomically-contoured suede palm panels for abrasion resistance.
▪ Warm antibacterial & soft polyester microfiber lining.
▪ Stitched accordion baffles on index & middle fingers for added flexibility.
▪ Adjustable wrist opening with embossed leather closure and elastic gathers.
Let’s start with I have square plans and thicker fingers and most large fits snug and good. These are my second pair from fuel and fell in love with the first pair. Forgot the name but brown knuckles and brown/green, and thought these would be the same. Love how thin they are (I wear very thin glove liner) but the fingers don’t fit as well as the others did. I have lot of extra glove on the top of my thumb and index finger. As well as the wrist Velcro needs to be pulled almost to passing the Velcro whereas on the other pair, it fits almost perfect on the smaller side when I say almost but my liner. I’d still get another pair, just not jump at them.
Gave them to my husband as a Christmas gift and he LOVES them! They feel like an amazing quality and will hopefully keep him safe in a slide. Based on the quality, would without a doubt order other products!!
Excellent craftsmanship and quality gloves, not too thick perfect throttle response and grip, good armor if I go down, thx Fuel.
Once again Fuel delivers a product that exceeds in craftsmanship, aesthetics, and functionality. As someone who has purchased several items from your company, I am continually impressed, and always satisfied.
I ordered these about a month and a half ago and the have broken-in beautifully! Incredibly comfortable and the craftsmanship behind every stitch is second to none! Normally I wear a Large so that’s what I ordered, every finger is perfect length besides the thumbs, I have about a 1/4 inch of leather leftover making it a little awkward to use my turn signals. Other than that, 5 Stars!